Join your business and become a FREE Know Your Local Advocate Today!
The 'Know Your Local' initiative aims to help Local Business within the Georges River and Bayside areas to promote their products and services, and encourages the local community to support small businesses. By getting better insights, small businesses can grow their business, create local jobs and help their community.
Join the Team
- Be part of the new procurement campaign across your local area
- Bring in potential new customers to familiarise them with your offerings. A great marketing tool for your business.
- Its local #knowyourlocal it is encouraging the local community and business to unite together.
St George Business Chamber will support you!
- Putting together a 'Know Your Local' video. These are short, medium-form conversational videos where you can tell the world about what makes your business special. These will be posted to this page as they become available.
- Regular social media posts highlighting your business and benefits to the community.
- 'Know Your Local' section spotlight in the St George Business Digest Newsletter which goes out monthly.
Please get in touch with us to help facilitate your spot in the Know Your Local Campaign.
To stay up to date and help grow the Local community:
- Use and follow #knowyourlocal to share and like Know Your Local stories on social media
- Follow St George Business Chamber on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Youtube
- Contact your local community organisations and other businesses to explore Know Your Local partnerships
The advertising toolkit provides resources your small business can download and use to help promote goods and services, encourage others to shop locally and grow your business.