The Buy Local Initiative
St George Business Chamber are proud to announce our Buy Local initiative. With your contribution as a sponsor to this campaign we are aiming to create major awareness.
Join your business and become a Buy Local Stay Local Business Advocate Today!
The 'Buy Local, Stay Local' initiative aims to help Local Business within the Georges River and Bayside areas to promote their products and services, and encourages the local community to support small businesses. By going local, small businesses can grow their business, create local jobs and help their community.
Join the Team
- Be part of the new procurement campaign across your local area
- Bring in potential new customers to familiarise them with your offerings. A great marketing tool for your business.
- Its local #buylocalstaylocal it is encouraging the local community and business to unite together.
Its meaningful, fun and gets people talking and connecting together
St George Business Chamber will support you!
- For your shop – we have created a vinyl shopfront sticker so customers can find you
- #buylocalstaylocal – social media campaign to build support and business community involvement.
- Advertising tool kit such as posters, stickers, shop front branding
- Media support – with our local radio host station, local newspaper and many more
To stay up to date and help grow the Local community:
- Use and follow #buylocalstaylocal to share and like Buy Local stay local stories on social media
- Follow St George Business Chamber on Instagram or Facebook
- Contact your local community organisations and other businesses to explore Buy Local partnerships
The advertising toolkit provides resources your small business can download and use to help promote goods and services, encourage others to shop locally and grow your business.