Cybersecurity is the shield that safeguards every facet of your organisation, its invaluable assets, and its dedicated workforce from the relentless onslaught of cyber threats. Did you know that a staggering 75% of targeted cyberattacks commence with a seemingly innocent email? The primary culprits behind data breaches are phishing attacks, closely followed by stolen credentials and the threat of ransomware. As if that wasn't enough, phishing and email impersonation are continually shape-shifting, adapting to the latest trends, technologies, and tactics.
In today's digital landscape, where cyberattacks are not only increasing in frequency but also growing more intricate, your business needs a diverse range of cybersecurity solutions to fortify its defences.
We invite you to an exclusive event where you can tap into the minds of leaders in cybersecurity:
- Brett Oberstein: Brett is a veteran of the Information Technology and Telecommunications Industry having worked for global multinationals across Africa, Europe and APAC, including Orange, British Telecom and NTT. Brett is currently a visiting Scholar of the School of Electrical and Data Engineering, UTS
- Colin Renouf is a 40+ year IT veteran from the beginning when everyone was learning. For the last ten years Colin has been consulting on security architecture or a Principal Cyber Security Architect for organisations such as CBA, Suncorp, NSW government, and also the Chief Information Security Officer of Healius healthcare.
- The Threat Defence Team: Headed by CEO Zlatko Hristov and COO Anton Guzhevskiy have developed their own cyber security technology platforms, provided managed security services and supported the development of local technical and operational skills with leading industry practitioners who bring their expertise and insights to the training.
They will guide you through the labyrinth of cyber threats using a real-life case study, making it all crystal clear. This interactive workshop is your golden ticket to:
- Gain Insight: Understand the most prevalent cybersecurity threats currently menacing your organisation.
- Strengthen Your Armor: Learn how to effectively manage and mitigate these threats.
- Future-Proof: Get ahead of emerging challenges and strengthen your cybersecurity strategy.
Don't leave your business's safety to chance. Join us for a cybersecurity masterclass that will empower you to protect, defend, and thrive in today's digital world. Reserve your spot now!
This event is proudly brought to you by Georges River Council, The St George Business Chamber and UTS, with the support from the NSW Government